Senior Test Analyst
About the role
As a Senior Test Analyst at Marbral Advisory you will play a key role in the planning of test activity and managing the subsequent execution and reporting for an assigned area of functionality.
Working closely with Test Managers to define the scope of testing required, you will provide input regarding the methods and approaches which should be used in testing activities and ensure that the necessary rigour is applied to all aspects of testing.
· Assist with the implementation of project test strategies.
· Implement project test scripts and plans.
· Develop and maintain automation test frameworks.
· Analyse requirement and technical documentation to extract test conditions.
· Execute tests, track and monitor defects to closure and produce test metrics and test reports.
· Monitor and report on QA activities.
· Work to continuously drive process improvement.
· Ensure the QA and other elements of the SDLC are properly implemented.
· Engage and manage the relationships with key stakeholders, infrastructure teams and users in all aspects related to testing.
· Work closely with the project teams and the development teams to ensure successful delivery.
· Contribute to project management processes including planning, reporting and risk and issue management.
· Solid automation testing experience, ideally within Financial Services.
· Knowledge of Tandem Base24, EMV CHIP, ATM Testing, POS Testing Cards and Payment industry testing.
· Exposure as a Test Lead / Test Manager.
· Understanding of test management tools including JIRA, Test Rails, X-Ray and Confluence.
· Strong project and change experience.
· Strong planning and organising skills. Ability to manage own workload and to escalate capacity issues as needed.
· Enthusiasm to work to a high standard and attention to detail.
· Experience in dealing with service/control issues in a complex environment with multiple suppliers.
· Self-starter, able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision;
· Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines;
· Able to work at a fast pace and under pressure;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Highly motivated and dynamic;
· Able to understand percentages, ratios and basic business calculations;
· Strong IT experience – advanced level with MS Office packages;
· Excellent organisation and administrative skills;
· Flexible and adaptable.
For more information contact Jason Olver, Head of Talent Acquisition
Email – Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org