About the role
As a Test Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that new systems and processes are delivered successfully. Working with Project Managers and the rest of the project team, you will define the most appropriate test strategy and manage all testing activity including test planning and test execution.
· Principal responsibility is to use a comprehensive testing approach to ensure the successful implementation of solutions.
· Responsible for managing end-to-end testing phases such as QA, UAT & Business Acceptance on products, large/complex projects, or programmes of initiatives that impact the core systems, applications and platforms.
· Act as a test subject matter expert for Marbral and our clients.
· Defining an appropriate test strategy. Adapting the test strategy to the specific requirements of each component.
· Managing the complete testing lifecycle, including planning and estimating required resources, and execution of tests.
· Engaging and managing the relationships with key stakeholders, infrastructure teams and users in all aspects related to testing.
· Ensuring compliance and in particular quality assurance processes and test code.
· Producing and obtaining sign-off for any test related deliverables (test strategies, test plans, test completion reports).
· Work closely with project and development teams to ensure a successful delivery.
· Contribute to project management processes including planning, reporting and risk and issue management.
· Strong systems testing experience, preferably in financial services.
· Strong project and change experience.
· Strong planning and organising skills. Ability to manage own workload and to escalate capacity issues as needed.
· Good presentation skills.
· Enthusiasm to work to a high standard and with attention to detail.
· Experienced in dealing with service/control issues in a complex environment with multiple suppliers.
· Self-starter, able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision;
· Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines;
· Able to work at a fast pace and under pressure;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Highly motivated and dynamic;
· Able to understand percentages, ratios and basic business calculations;
· Strong IT experience – advanced level with MS Office packages;
· Excellent organisation and administrative skills;
· Flexible and adaptable.
For more information contact Jason Olver, Head of Talent Acquisition
Email – Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org