Junior Change Architect
About the role
You will gain experience in leading your own small, individual change projects as part of larger transformation programmes. Working closely with our Principals, you will develop your skills in project planning, building business cases and cost management.
· Responsible for establishing individual projects, and where there are numerous projects commissioned, understand how each of the projects links with and depends upon each other.
· Deliver transformation projects, managing and reporting on aggregated project plans, resourcing, and potential conflicts in priorities.
· Be involved with creating project plans and plotting milestones moving forward.
· Manage change in direction, scope, benefits, costs, and timing while minimising financial risks.
· Establishes programme objectives to achieve business results by critical dates, consistent with agreed priorities.
· Implement the change processes in a way that appropriate documents are comprehensively written, and the key people are brought together for each stage gate review.
· Use analysis, experience and judgement to mediate between programme team members to identify the best and most suitable solution to issues, which impact delivery of the required objectives.
· Analyse more complex problems and propose a range of options with an informed and considered recommendation of the most appropriate solution.
· Escalate resource or specification issues that cannot be resolved locally with the appropriate team or between business areas.
· Experience in project management and business change as well as delivering change where there are complex commercial and stakeholder relationships present.
· Excellent communication skills as well as solid reporting, planning and tracking skills.
· Fully understand and consider the implications of decisions on timescales, budget, other team members and resource.
· Experience in a similar role with demonstratable project experience.
· Professionally qualified, either PRINCE 2/ PMP Qualification (or working towards these qualifications)
· Graduate with a relevant degree for example in Social Sciences, Business Management or Financial Services
· Self-starter, able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision;
· Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines;
· Able to work at a fast pace and under pressure;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Highly motivated and dynamic;
· Able to understand percentages, ratios and basic business calculations;
· Strong IT experience – advanced level with MS Office packages;
· Excellent organisation and administrative skills;
· Flexible and adaptable.
For more information contact Jason Olver, Head of Talent Acquisition