The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will enforce in May 2018, It's time to teach your people all about the GDPR.We've designed a 30-minute e-learning course that offers an introduction to the GDPR and provides you with an awareness of this regulation.
Translated versions now available
We are pleased to announce we can now supply a translated version of the Introduction to the GDPR general awareness e-Learning solution in French, Portuguese, Spanish and Greek. More languages to follow soon. If you would like purchase our course in one of these languages for your people, get in touch.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enforces in May 2018. How ready is your organisation and most importantly, your people for this new regulation? Marbral Advisory has launched an online awareness training course suitable for anyone looking to understand the GDPR. Organisations can access our online learning platform or we can even customise the experience to suit your brand and requirements.
Why choose our e-learning solution?
- Covers everything you need to know about the GDPR for a general awareness
- Train at your pace. You can start and stop each module, or complete in one go
- Learn all about the roles of the GDPR
- Determine the different kinds of data and why some are deemed more important than others
- Understand your legal obligations
- Learn how to handle data breaches
- Quick quizzes test your understanding as you progress
- Download for your own LMS or intranet, or we can host on our own dedicated learning platform
- Fully customisable - we can brand your session and even create tailored videos to enhance learning or write case studies most relevant to your industry
By the end of the programme you will:
- Be able to explain why we protect personal information, why the GDPR legislation is important, who it applies to, what legal responsibilities are placed on organisations and individuals, the key roles that are involved, and the timeline.
- Learn about the principles of data protection, how they apply, and how these are brought to life within certain, sometimes time-dependent, mandatory processes.
- Identify and correctly categorise personal data, children's and sensitive data, understand why this is important, and how to treat it.
- Why protect personal data?
- The timeline for completion
- Roles in GDPR
- Legal obligations of the data controller and data processor
- The seven principles
- Personal and sensitive data
- Data beaches and reporting
- The data subject’s eight rights
- Children’s data
- Process for handling a subject access request
- The role of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Knowledge assessment
The e-learning training can be purchased for your own learning management system (LMS) or intranet in SCORM or Tin Can format*. Alternatively, if you don't have your own LMS or intranet, we can host* your session on our own cloud based learning platform.
Registered users benefit from access to all purchased Marbral Advisory online courses, for no additional hosting fee
TAKE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. TRAIN AT YOUR PACE
ACCESSIBLE ON ANY MOBILE DEVICE
INTERACTIVE, SELF-PACED TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT
CERTIFICATION ON ACHIEVING 80% PASS RATE
TRACK AND REPORT ON EMPLOYEE PROGRESS
* Purchase is subject to a three-year renewable license agreement. During which time, Marbral Advisory will provide you with updated training content, subject to any changes and updates to the GDPR.
Did you know you can purchase this e-learning solution and tailor it to suit your brand? We can align the look and feel to your brand and even include customisation add-ons to enhance your colleague's learning experience or focus on particular aspects of your industry.
- Added logo
- Customised message from your GDPR project sponsor
- Tailored case study aligned to your industry
- Extended assessment to include sector specific questions
- Sector specific module
- Tailored video to enhance training experience