Introduction to non-functional testing
Ideal for: Anyone looking to understand more about user acceptance training.
This session that provides an introduction to specifying and testing the quality characteristics of software-intensive systems. Based on industry best practice, the course includes real-life examples of projects. The course will provide an introduction to non-functional testing as a set of activities throughout the software lifecycle.
- Non-functional requirement definition and static testing
- Performance testing (including response times, load, scalability and stress testing)
- Supportability testing (including portability, compatibility, install-ability and inter-operability testing)
- Security testing (including threat modelling, attacks and penetration testing)
- Usability testing (including heuristic evaluation and accessibility testing)
- Dependability testing (including reliability, availability and maintainability testing)
- Define non-functional attributes and what should be considered
- Outline risks for the different stakeholder
- Explain how to work more effectively with business analysts and developer
- Learn how to leverage their skills for the benefit of their organisation